Save Time and Upgrade Classroom Management Skills
Teachers are presented with the world's largest classroom management interactive tools and information aimed at saving them time and upgrading their classroom management skills. They are given unlimited access to pre-built worksheets, rubric makers, Teachers Mentoring one to one by e-mail to solve key issues, and the possibility of preparing their teaching classes much more efficiently and faster using material that attends to both individual and group specific learning needs of their students. The result is a teacher who saves in average between 4 to 6 hours per week in preparation time and who is better prepared to solve classroom key issues. Thanks to the contributions of world renowned educational publishers, and our content development experts, teachers have unlimited access 24 hours to:
- Teacher Worksheets
- Language Arts Worksheets
- Maths Worksheets, Writing
- Rubric Maker Online:
- Custom Rubric
- Custom Pre-defined 4-point Rubric
- Pre-formatted Rubrics
- Teachers Classroom Management Strategies:
- Teachers Planning Techniques
- Team Building in the Classroom
- Learning Center Theory
- Students Study Skills
- Students Writing skills
- Building Self-Esteem
- Classroom Management Techniques
- Improving Student Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Teachers Mentoring one to one by e-mail
What type of Teaching challenges our resources and training will help to solve?
- Do you need to improve your classroom management skills and techniques?
- Would you like to reduce your lesson and class planning time?
- Do you need to improve the communication and learning skills of your students?
- Do you need to improve the team building spirit in the classroom?
- Do you need to improve the motivation of your students towards key academic subjects?
- Do you need to improve your understanding of your professional strengths and weaknesses?
- Do you need to improve your skills to manage conflict in the classroom?
- Would you like to adjust your teaching techniques to meet students learning styles?